The EMPREZ Services may only be used for lawful purposes and it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that their use is in compliance with the law.
Customer shall not provide chat rooms or bulletin boards without the express written consent of EMPREZ. Customer shall not use EMPREZ’s services to send unsolicited email.EMPREZ reserves the sole right, with or without notice, to remove or refuse to post Customer material that violates this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or to suspend or terminate service to Customer if Customer or any third party using Customer’s services or facilities, directly or indirectly:
- posts or transmits to its services any material, knowing or reasonably expected to know, that such material :
- may not be lawfully distributed (whether by law or regulation or in contempt of court or other governmental authority or agency);
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) of any third party
- contains content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or which, in the reasonable judgment of EMPREZ, presents EMPREZ with a reasonable risk of legal liability.
- Displays or transmits material through its services that violates the law or regulations regarding the right to privacy or the transmission of personal data (“Right to Privacy”);
- uses the Services in a manner that is intended to abuse or infringe the proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, activities that cause the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or other destructive activities
- uses its services for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful, prohibited under this AUP, or that infringes any intellectual property, privacy or other rights of EMPREZ or any third party;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, fees and regulations governing the control of criminal export activity, unfair competition and false advertising;
- attempts to breach or circumvent security or actually breaches or circumvents the security of an EMPREZ computer network;
- uses the Services to conduct other activities that EMPREZ believes could damage its customers, operations or reputation;
- uses its services in a manner that adversely affects the performance of EMPREZ servers, network and/or services.
The Customer must notify EMPREZ immediately of any breach or attempted breach of security of which it is aware. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that its network access system is configured securely. By its action or inaction, the Client may not allow others to use the environment in which it is hosted for illegal or improper purposes.
While EMPREZ reserves the right to deny access to or review or remove Client material that violates this AUP, the Client acknowledges and accepts responsibility for material posted by its employees and users. EMPREZ has no obligation to monitor, review or correct any Customer Materials and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein.
It is EMPREZ’s sole responsibility to decide on a case-by-case basis what action will be taken as a result of a violation of this AUP. EMPREZ reserves the right to investigate suspected or alleged violations of this AUP, including gathering information from the Customer and the complainant and examining materials on EMPREZ servers. Nothing in the AUP shall be construed to limit in any way the actions or remedies of EMPREZ. EMPREZ reserves the right to take such other actions as it deems appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation, recourse to recover costs and expenses incurred in identifying violators and preventing their access to the Services and to impose cancellation fees to offset costs incurred by EMPREZ, in the event of termination for the reasons set forth above. At all times, EMPREZ reserves all rights and remedies available to it with respect to its activities.
Customer may not circumvent user authentication or the security of any host, network, or account [referred to as “de-cloaking” or “hacking”] or interfere with service to any user, host, or network [referred to as “denial of service attack”]. You are also prohibited from using multi-recipient IP broadcasting other than as intended and coordinated by EMPREZ.
Violations of the AUP must be reported by EMPREZ to the Customer.
EMPREZ reserves the right to modify, alter or change this AUP at any time. A modification shall be effective upon transmission to the Customer and use of EMPREZ’s services after the posting of the modification shall be deemed acceptance thereof.
You can contact the Emprez team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org