Acceptable use Policy of Emprez
EMPREZ services may only be used for legal purposes and it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that their use is in accordance with the law.
Customer will not provide chat rooms or bulletin boards without the express written consent of EMPREZ. The Customer must not use the services of EMPREZ to send unsolicited e-mails.
EMPREZ reserves the exclusive right, with or without notice, to remove or refuse to post material from the Customer that violates this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or to suspend or terminate the service provided to Customer if the latter or a third party using the Customer’s services or facilities, directly or indirectly:
- post or transmit to its services material, knowing or reasonably aware that such material:
- can not be legally distributed (whether by law or regulation or in contempt of a court or other governmental authority or body);
- violates copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (“intellectual property rights”) of a third party;
- contains content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene or that, in the reasonable judgment of EMPREZ, represents for EMPREZ a reasonable risk of legal liability.
- posts or transmits material through its services that violates the law or regulations relating to the right to privacy or the transmission of personal data (hereinafter the “right to privacy”);
- uses the services in a manner that is intended to abuse or infringe the property rights of others, including but not limited to activities that cause the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities;
- uses its services for any purpose or in a manner that is unlawful, prohibited under this AUP or infringes the intellectual property rights, the right to privacy or other rights of EMPREZ or any third party;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including but not limited to rights and regulations governing the control of criminal activities in export, unfair competition and misleading advertising;
- attempts to violate or circumvent security or effectively violates or circumvents the security of an EMPREZ computer network;
- uses the services to carry out other activities that, in the opinion of EMPREZ, could harm its customers, operations or reputation;
- uses its services in a manner that adversely affects the performance of EMPREZ’s servers, network and / or services.
The Customer must inform EMPREZ immediately of any breach or attempted breach of security of which he is aware. Customer is responsible for ensuring that its network access system is securely configured. By its action or inaction, the Customer may not allow others to use the environment where it is hosted for illegal or improper purposes.
Although EMPREZ reserves the right to refuse access or to revise or remove material from the Customer who violates this AUP, the customer acknowledges and accepts responsibility for the material displayed by its employees and users. EMPREZ has no obligation to monitor, review or correct the Customer’s material and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein.
It is the sole responsibility of EMPREZ to decide on a case-by-case basis what action will be taken as a result of a breach of this AUP. EMPREZ reserves the right to investigate suspected or alleged violations of this AUP, including collecting information from the Client and the complainant and reviewing the material on the EMPREZ servers. No provision of the AUP shall be construed to limit in any way the actions or remedies of EMPREZ. EMPREZ reserves the right to take any other measures it deems appropriate with respect to these activities, including a recourse to recover costs and expenses incurred to identify offenders and to prevent their access to services and to impose a cancellation fee to offset the costs incurred by EMPREZ, in the event of termination for the reasons stated above. At all times, EMPREZ reserves all rights and remedies available to it regarding its activities.
The Customer may not circumvent the authentication of the user or the security of a host, a network or an account [called “hacking” or “hacking”] nor harm the service provided to any user, host or network [called “Denial of Service Attack”]. It is also forbidden to use multi-addressor IP broadcast in any other way than
Violations of the PUA must be reported by EMPREZ to the Customer.
EMPREZ reserves the right to modify, alter or change this PUA at any time. A modification becomes effective at the time of its transmission to the Customer and the use of the services of EMPREZ after the posting of the modification is deemed to constitute acceptance.
You can contact the person in charge by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org